Thursday, October 18, 2007

Holy Grill!










I have been meaning to try this joint for some time now. I went for lunch today, and surprised... surprised good AND bad.

First the Good:
  1. Interior is clean and inviting.
  2. Prices are OK, not cheap, but OK.
  3. The meat and condiments are top notch quality.
  4. The fries are very very good! Totally like home made.











Now the Bad:

  1. Not a lot of seating inside (so may not be able to eat there).
  2. The bun is a disaster. It's the yellowest egg roll that I have ever laid eyes on. It is too firm and cakey, and has too much flavor (if that makes any sense).

Anyway, I will most likely go back, but my bring my own bun next time.



YYY 1/2 (out of 5)

Holy Grill
659 Townsend St
(between 7th St & 8th St)
San Francisco, CA 94103 (415) 431-4659

No comments: